This document was last updated on May 29, 2018
Who is the Data Controller?
The data controller for this site is Rejuvenate Center. Rejuvenate Center is a business registered at:
10211 N 32nd Street, Suite B-1, Phoenix, AZ 85028
In limited fashion consistent with the principles of data minimization and purpose limitation, data from this website may be shared with entities that are affiliated with Rejuvenate Center for the purpose of conducting legitimate business. Universal Soul Service remains the Data Controller for those entities for all processes that utilize our resources.
You may contact the Data Controller to request information about any stored data we have on you by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
Duration of Processing
We only store the minimum amount of data we need to assist you. Some types of data, however, need to be stored for a legally required period (7 years). We only process and use your data on either a contractual basis or a consent basis, and as such, will only store your data for the period required to fulfill the purposes set out below.
Where is my Personal Data processed?
Rejuvenate Center processes your personal data through resources located in Rejuvenate Center, 10211 N. 32nd Street, Suite B-1, Phoenix, AZ 85028. In addition, we have affiliates and third-party service providers located within and outside the European Economic Area. As such, we may transfer data outside of the European Economic Area based on Standard Contractual Clauses (according to EU Commission Decision 87/2010/EC or any future replacement) in order to provide services that you have contractually agreed to, or provided consent for, in such a manner that your Personal Data is subject to the level of data protection that applies within the EEA.
Why do we collect your Personal Data?
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To contact you if you have requested information from us
- To contact you if you have consented to any training or mentoring
- To help verify that data we have about you is accurate
- To provide you with access to services offered by us in which you have enrolled in (access codes, teleconference codes, passwords, webcast links, etc)
- To provide you with upcoming events, product updates, and other promotional information in which you have consented to receive it (e.g. Newsletter)
- To verify compliance with applicable laws
- To provide you with product updates, special offers and other promotional information, either on our own behalf or on the behalf of a Partner, where you have consented to receive it and in accordance with applicable law
- To assist in the voluntary creation of User Profiles, through which customers can be provided the option to display personal information about themselves to other users of the site
Personal Data is collected upon visiting the website in the following ways:
- To process your order, process payment, verify your tax status, contest chargebacks, or notify you of the status of your order
- To provide you with customer support (which could include technical issues with using the Website, or insufficient service)
- For fraud monitoring and prevention purposes
- To provide you with a personalized shopping experience
- To register your purchase with the manufacturer or service provider for warranty, technical support or similar purposes
- To establish an account for future purchases that you have consented to,
- To facilitate the renewal of subscriptions for products or services
- To provide you with an effective experience and support (which may, as allowable by law, include contacting visitors who start a checkout process to follow-up on the incomplete session or to see if there was a problem with their use of the Website).
- To establish your progress in a Learning Journey for any of our affiliated educational programs
This website and its affiliated websites use your Email Address to verify your identity. You acknowledge by using this website that your Email Address is shared with the other entities listed in the Joint Use statement for the purpose of logging into those websites.
Rejuvenate Center requires a media release waiver to be signed at any event that is being recorded. Not signing the waiver does not incur any penalty and all reasonable accommodations shall be made to honor your preference. Data regarding this consent is stored on our servers and is used as the basis for publishing images or video on public-facing websites and social media.
As Rejuvenate Center does not catalogue individuals within these images and videos, a request to be forgotten does not automatically include these forms of media. If you withdraw consent to your likeness being used in our marketing material after you have provided consent, you will need to email email@example.com and specifically request the removal of each individual item. We will remove these items within 30 days so long as there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right.
Data Subject’s Rights
You can request from Rejuvenate Center the sum total of all Personal Data available on your person. This information can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You may object to Rejuvenate Center using your Personal Data by unsubscribing from our mailing lists. Please note that contractual agreements with entities listed in the Joint Use section may result in a user being placed on multiple email lists. These placements may only occur with your express consent, either through a paper form or express vocalization at an in-person event, or via a hosted/embedded sign-up form, or through the check-out process. Therefore, it is your responsibility to unsubscribe from each of them individually. You may choose to remain subscribed to one or more lists while unsubscribing from others with no penalty.
You may request that Rejuvenate Center delete all Personal Data collected on your person by emailing email@example.com . We will do so promptly. Please note that transaction data will usually continue to be held for regulatory and legal purposes for the appropriate term. All Personal Data will be inaccessible to all users of the Site, including Customer Service, and you will no longer be able to log into your account.
Special Categories of Personal Data
Special Categories are defined as relating to “racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation”. We do not solicit information relating to any of those categories of data, nor do we actively store such data regarding any person.
If in the process of completing a transaction, you voluntarily disclose any such information, it may be stored but will not be used for anything more than the completion of that transaction. This type of data will not be eligible for further processing by Rejuvenate Center or its affiliates. It may not be assumed that purchase of a service relating to one’s physical body constitutes any information about a natural person.
Children’s Privacy Statement
We do not intend for our websites or online services to be used by anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about any individual under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will immediately delete all data relating to any individual under 16 as soon as we are made aware of its existence.
Links to Other Websites
You may sometimes be directed to websites that are not listed in the Joint Use document. In those instances, you will be governed by the data privacy policies within that website. Please read their policies before agreeing to any service provided by these parties. Rejuvenate Center will make reasonable efforts to indicate when such links are published on its website.
From time to time, Rejuvenate Center may solicit your feedback via questionnaires and surveys if you have provided consent to be contacted. These are generally designed in such a way that you do not need to enter Personal Data. If, however, you enter any Personal Data, it may be used to improve our products and services.
Rejuvenate Center may record calls and chats for quality and training purposes. You will be informed if a call is being recorded by a pre-recorded message. You may assume that all webcasts, including their accompanying teleconference lines, are being recorded.